Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Bad day yesterday

Actually I had a pretty rough weekend since about last Thurs. I'd written a nice long post about it and then my computer crashed.

I had another one of those weepy days and both my kids were home sick. My dog ate my brand new sandals. Then thought it would be fun to chase the baby goat.

I'm having this new thing where if I don't eat, I get all shaky and weird. I've been sleeping badly. Husband is away. I found myself crying at the least provocation.. Ice packs were required for my hand after I spent all that time typing.

I hate this.

MFTN stopped by and hung out for a while which really helped and other friends called just to check on me.

Its good to have friends. In a very real way, they are my lifeline right now. Hugs to all of you!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gentle hugs back!

Remember to send us the info for housekeeping and garbage.

Love ya.

your friend the nurse said...

I wish there were more I could do to help. I suspect this is all another permutation of the disease not liking being killed off. As for the dog- we'll get her and Lorabora together for a puppy play date and wear her out- that should last for about fifteen minutes or so.

Bryan Alexander said...

Husband coming back soon. More gentle bear hugs.

Anonymous said...

I'll call you tomorrow.

The secret Jewish mother I keep buried in my subconscious for just such emergencies commands you to eat.

Courtney said...

i get that not eating thing. like a hypoglycemic feeling

Bryan Alexander said...

And the puppy needs to chill. She's being very silly. Perhaps we should schedule some... sessions with the cats.

-Bryan, worried about the chewing demands from Steven's buried psychological fragments