Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dream

I had a dream the other night that I was being dragged away by two or three things I referred to as "centipedes". They were black and white and rather cartoony. Two of them had ahold of a scarf around my neck and I escaped by using a pair of scissors to cut off the scarf.

Man, these are some good drugs I'm on.

In other news, long time Lyme sufferer and activist Bill Chinnock killed himself. Sad news. Lyme is not generally considered a fatal disease, but here is one death directly attributable.

2 comments:

your friend the nurse said...

Bill Chinnock was an amazing musician. I have several of his early albums. I am stunned to read of his death. I knew nothing of his battle with Lyme. I feel a tremendous sadness to hear this news.

Ceredwyn said...

I agree. Bill Chinnock is indelibly etched into the soundtrack of my life.

I only recently found out about his activism surrounding Lyme disease. I found it doubly sad that he apparently committed suicide due to intolerable symptoms.