Friday, December 15, 2006

Feeling sentimental

Pretty good day today. Walked three miles with the dog.

Long walks are great for thinking. Since I'm prone to depression, I try to make it a habit to really notice the good things in my life. Kind of a cognitive therapy thing. So here are three really good things about my life

I want to mention how wonderful my husband Bryan is. Having Lyme is bad enough. Living with someone who has Lyme is really difficult. Over the years I have been quite ill at times and he is wonderful. We've had our problems like everone else, but this year we'll have been married for thirteen years.

I'm thrilled that I'm feeling well enough to even contemplate this kind of hike. I used to believe that I'd never be able to this.

My tooth hurts less than it did yesterday and my three mile walk didn't leave me exhausted (okay, I guess that's four)

I'm tired now--more tommorrow

1 comment:

Bryan Alexander said...

That's something I like about long walks, too. I love thinking with you as we talk together - hard as it is for this extrovert to not! say! anything!

(And I could live with you forever)